There are so many options out there - how do you choose an agent?
Do your research
- Ask your friends and family for recommendations. Select a few agencies who you have heard great things about to come in and appraise your property. We are happy for you to speak to our current clients for candid feedback.
- Go online and see if properties similar to yours are renting for the same amount the agents said it would. Occasionally an agent will inflate the expected rent simply to get you to sign with them. Choosing this agent is a choice many regret as their property may sit vacant longer than is necessary.
Ok, so you've chosen Saunders Property Group. What next?
- Sign the Saunders Property Management Agreement. If currently rented we will contact the tenant (and agent if necessary) and handle the transfer for you.
If your property is currently vacant we will do the following:
- Advertise your property through a variety of websites
- Show your property individually to prospective applicants (at a time that suits the current tenant)
- Process tenant applications and present suitable candidates for your approval
- Complete tenant lease process
- Undertake a full detailed condition report of the property (including detailed photographs)
How to switch agents...
- Sign a Saunders Property Group Management Agreement. That's it? Yes! Simple isn't it?
- We will contact your current agent and advise them of the new agreement. We will collect the property keys from them, as well as all documentation needed to manage your property (eg. current tenancy agreement, tenants details, condition report).
- We contact your tenant and let them know you have changed agencies and organise any paperwork that they will need to sign and advise them how to pay their rent to Saunders Property Group.